- Rachael Warecki is an alumna of Scripps College, Loyola Marymount University, and the Teach for America '08 corps. She holds an MFA in Fiction from Antioch University Los Angeles. Her work has appeared in The Masters Review, The Los Angeles Review, and Midwestern Gothic, among other publications. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Publication News: “The Language of Little Things” at Spry Literary Journal
- Publication News: “The Dykettes of Shawnee Junior-Senior High School” in Drunk Monkeys
- Publication News: “Confounding Variables” in The Los Angeles Review
- Midwestern Gothic: Contributor Spotlight
- “The Rites of Summer” to Be Published in The Masters Review